BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is this lotion moisturizing to the skin or does it seem to just s...3 Answers
  • Those this really work ????2 Answers
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
It has an incredibly lovely smell but in terms of it's effectiveness to make you sleepy, it is really subjective. I think the action of preparing for sleep and applying this lotion helps me relax and think about sleep itself.

Also, as for the ability to moisture your skin, I would say it's not the best. Overall, the smell is very relaxing and a great gift for someone!
Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The creators of this line knew what they were doing. The lavender vanilla combination is perfect to rub on your skin before bed, right after a nice luxurious bath. Like all of their products, the fragrance is strong so if you are sensitive to scents than you might not want to apply too much. The lotion is by far my favorite of the available products.
Natosha S.
Mount Holly , NC
I was introduced to this little gem as a Christmas gift from my boss. Never tried any aromatherapy products before but feel in love with this one. It does not have a very strong smell and is not a thick lotion. My 6 year old daughter had some trouble going to sleep at times and would always ask to have me rub her with bedtime lotion.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the scent of this product but I don’t think it actually works. The smell is gentle but when i use it I don’t feel like it really moisturized my skin, more just like a rub on perfume. I enjoy the bath version of this product better
Charity A.
I’m a hug me believer in aromatherapy. As someone who suffers with severe anxiety I can honestly say this is very helpful in calming things down before bed! It doesn’t make you sleepy per day but it definitely makes the bed seem cozier.
Eesha P.
Southaven
I absolutely love this scent in everything bath & body works has. It smells so heavenly and the scent just puts me to sleep. Getting the matching body wash with this is the perfect match and I recommend this to everyone!
Noelia M.
Nice clean smell, perfect smell to relax you for bed. It is smooth and a little bit does a lot! I love it. There is a lot in the container and it lasts forever! It is worth the price for sure. Definitely recommended for anyone who needs calm feelings before bed. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
This lotion is silky going on and the aromas put you at ease and help you fall asleep quickly. I love to put it on just after going to bed and have never found it on my sheets.
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness this smells so good. I cant really smell the vanilla in it but i can smell the lavender. I normally put this on my hands and face and neck before bed and i do sleep better. I like it.
Desiree D.
Sacramento, CA
I really love the smell of this lotion, I am a big fan of lavender, but I get really bad eczema when I use lotions with certain chemicals in it. So when it's on sale I buy it as presents for friends and family.
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do this actually help any? Is it worth it?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How strong is the scent? certain scents can give me headaches if they're too strong
sara m.
Does this actually help you sleep better? Iv smelled it and it smells so good but im sceptical to actually try it for sleeping
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Does anyone think this actually helps them sleep?
Amanda C.
River Edge, NJ
I have been looking for a new lavender lotion to use at night time? Does anyone recommend this one??