BY BAREMINERALS #34 in Liquid Foundation

24 HOUR FULL COVERAGE

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections.

GOOD-FOR-SKIN INGREDIENTS

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

FOUNDATION THAT WORKS (AND PLAYS) AS HARD AS YOU DO

BAREPRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum, non-chemical SPF 20 sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin.

*In an independent clinical trial of 31 women, 100% of participants saw a 36% improvement in skin texture after the first week.

• Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid ...9 Answers
    • Would this be a good product to try as a begginer in liquid found...2 Answers
    • Did this break anyone out? I noticed breakouts and I was so upset...3 Answers
    Lahela M.
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08 more...
    I have some issues with this, some of them related to formula, some related to personal stuff (that I can't exactly fault the product for).
    First, it's matte. That's not the fault of the formula, it's just not something I really like. As someone with really dry skin and a dry climate, matte finishes just dry me out further, and almost never wears well on me.
    It applies really smoothly, and feels very light. It didn't last very long on my dry skin, and started looking caky within a few hours, as most matte formulas do.

The packaging is nice. Simple, sturdy glass bottle with a pump (!).

My two biggest issues are with the inclusion of a really high SPF using mineral sunblock, and the inclusions of enzymes for exfoliation purposes.

I hate SPF in foundation. It's quite literally useless, because no one applies nearly enough (1/4 teaspoon) to get the advertised SPF. So, it's a needless irritant. And on top of that, it can cause flashback! So it's not really great for night, going out wear. Now, obviously, this formula does seem advertised for a daily, day-to-day kind of wear. But really, when it's like 20% zinc (I remember it was a really high amount, and the info isn't available online, which is frustrating), you're sacrificing performance (and causing potential irritation) for a basically nonexistant SPF.

Now, the enzymes. Can someone tell me why the heck I would want to have my foundation exfoliating me? Also, if you're using a primer with this, this would be pointless, as it wouldn't even penetrate the skin.

It slightly gave a pore blurring effect, but this probably due to the silica + silicones that are higher on the ingredients list than the "bamboo extracts".

Anyways this is a basic, simple, foundation, with the inclusion of some really weird ingredients that could cause irritation. I give it props for the large shade selection, but it could have more variety in the darker shades, as well as go deeper and lighter. I would say it's between medium and full coverage; it's slightly more coverage than a medium, but not quite full.

I'm going to give it to a more oily friend who lives in a more humid climate.

I received this product for free to test and share my honest review from Influenster.
    Michelle H.
    Review for: Golden Nude 13 more...
    I was honestly surprised by this foundation! While it does provide medium-full coverage as touted, just be aware it does take the suggested 3 full pumps to achieve that for me (I use 1 pump for each third of my face, have very few discoloration/scars to cover up, just need to even skin tone). Because the texture of the foundation is quite liquid, my preferred method to apply is with a damp sponge. For reference, I typically prefer to use a brush to apply all of my foundations, but this is the exception. Otherwise, you'll tend to get lots of streaks with a brush which makes it not the easiest product to work with. What surprised me the most was the poreless finish (very smiliar to Maybelline Matte and Poreless). Even without primer, through temperatures above 100 degrees, I am able to maintain a matte (but not flat) poreless, even, base that stays put and does not move throughout the day. This is the same in natural lighting, as well as the harsh bright lighting you'd find inside of Sephora. The longevity of the foundation and the coverage and ease of application does not quite match that of my holy grail Double Wear, hence 4 stars, but it is more light weight and does look more natural than Double Wear does on the skin... So it's a close second option! In comparison, it does not, however, look as natural on the skin as MUFE HD does, but completely blows MUFE out of the water in terms of wear time and keeping my oily-combination skin matte (even without primer). The color I received complimentary (13, Golden Nude) as part of a contest matched well in comparison to my 1W2/2W2 in Double Wear and ~Y335 in MUFE HD. My only concern is running through product quickly since having to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like, but I guess some may see that as a pro if you like being able to more finely tune the amount of coverage you like. Very reasonably priced as well.
    Michelle E.
    Katy, TX
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I received the bareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 as an Influenster Vox Box! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was so excited to be picked for this, because I have used the original bareMinerals system in the past and have loved it! I love the packaging for this foundation, a sleek bottle with a pump and a cap to top it off. I have combination skin that's oily/dry and this formula was super matte-fying! For me, that was good and bad. Good because of the oily parts of my skin and bad because I have certain areas that are usually pretty dry no matter how much I exfoliate or moisturizer my skin. So this foundation was great other than it made the dry areas stand out more. Thanks, postpartum hormones! I used a blending sponge dry the first time and wet the second time and I liked the application with the wet sponge better. Though I would REALLY love to be picked to receive the official foundation application brush!!! 😉 And try that out too 😊 This foundation has long wear and lasts all day which is perfect. I also have some redness so I had to use 3-4 pumps per application to conceal all of the redness. Overall, I think his is a great foundation and not bad of a price either! I would rebuy it for sure, and would really love to try out an application with the makeup brush! Maybe that would somehow cover up my dry patches better! Thanks Influenster and bareMinerals! bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20
    Jennifer L.
    Yonkers, NY
    Review for: Sandstone 16 more...
    I was indecisive between getting Barepro or Too Faced born this way foundation while trying them out at ulta. They both looked so beautiful on my skin! I was sold the moment I patted my face with a clean white sponge and noticed that the Barepro foundation did not transfer at all (unlike born this way which did transfer). Of course I purchased the foundation and I have been using it everyday for two weeks now and I love it! My boyfriend kisses my face constantly and it’s great not seeing all my makeup winding up on his lips. The shade 16 Sandstone is a perfect match for my skin tone. I love that this foundation feels light like skin and covers my redness. I wouldn’t consider this foundation to be full coverage, more like a lite to medium coverage. It can be build up to be full coverage but I find that the more product you lather on the cakey-er it gets. The foundation has an amazing staying power and i personally feel like the longer its on my face the more beautiful it makes my skin look. I work 8 hour shifts and after work I do Zumba and my makeup still looks beautiful and fresh. Overall I’m obsessed with this foundation! It’s my everyday holy grail.

Disclaimer: This is my honest and personal review for this product. I bought this product with my own money after seeing reviews on Influenster, YouTube and Instagram. I am not sponsored by bare minerals, Influenster or anyone.

Pictures: one without flash, one with flash, and one with product on one side of my face. No filters and no edits.
    Kimberly J.
    Troy, NY
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    I got this as a sample from a beauty store. I have combination skin, that is usually fairly dry in the winter. The color was not a good match for me, so I did not take any pictures to include. The application gave me a light to medium coverage, but I don't know if it is a buildable formula, as the sample was not large enough to go in with a second application. Upon first application, it picked up the dry patch I had on my cheek, and accentuated the small breakout on my chin, clinging to the uneven texture. I finished it with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, which looked very cakey and powdery, even with such a light feeling on my skin. As my skin produced some oil throughout the day, the foundation melted into my skin better, and actually looked better at noon than it did at 8 am. It stayed in place, and other products blended easily on top of it. It's not my favorite, as I have other products that I feel work better for me, but I can see where it would work well for others
    Anna M.
    Pullman, WA
    Review for: Aspen 04 more...
    I was honestly disappointed with this foundation... The color Aspen darkens a shade after applying and starts to look orange. The product itself dries quickly and can be streaky. I have tried different brushes and my sponge and it just doesn’t leave the finish I want... I have heard that the brush they advertise with it is best and that you have to just swipe the product on in like one fluid motion. I’m just too lazy for all that and plus I prefer using foundation with my beauty blender so I can control the coverage. Despite all that I feel I could work with it but the final look is just a very flat matte and accentuates dryness. It looks darker around dry areas which is weird and just doesn’t sit well on my face 🤷🏼‍♀️. I also would not consider the lasting power on this any longer than any regular foundation so I don’t feel it lives up to its. “24hr” claims. I just have other foundations that I just prefer much more. Really not impressed and wish I could give it away.
    Tanna W.
    Waco, TX
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Lindsey V.
    New York, New York
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I bought this product off of the recommendation from a Sephora employee. I told her my skin concerns, (oily, uneven texture, redness) and that I wanted something full coverage but not cakey. A tall order, yes, but I figured they would be able to give me something to fit what I wanted.

Unfortunately, this product was the first one recommended, and I was in such a rush to get home, that I took it and left without comparing. I wore it the next day and I absolutely hated the way my skin looked - enlarged pores, texture was exaggerated, had to layer it up three times to get the coverage I needed.

I decided to give it a shot throughout the week, but it kept on being  a dud. I decided to return it to Sephora. I would truly not recommend this product to anyone unless your skin is exceptionally oily - but do be weary that it requires a lot of building. It also does not apply well with a beauty blender.
    Anneke P.
    Meadville
    Review for: Light Natural 09 more...
    I tried a samples of this foundation and was SO surprised at how much I loved it! The feeling was odd at first (almost a tight sensation once dry) because I'm used to the powder foundation. I currently still use the original foundation from bare minerals but would like to purchase this one for special events and the occasions where I truly need my foundation to last all day!

I'm both pleased and ashamed to say my foundation looked the SAME the next morning when I was too lazy to take it off the night before (it really is smudge proof!)! The texture is nice, I am curious to try the brush they created to pair with this foundation and see how that changes application. One last thought: this bottle will last forever!!! I got a sample pot the size of my thumb and I was able to use it at least 4 times for full coverage!
    Yesenia O.
    Oakland, CA
    Review for: Golden Ivory 08 more...
    I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I decided to try this out for work one day and at first it seemed to be really matte. Even though I really like matte foundations since I have combo skin, I noticed some of my pores and fine lines were more noticeable upon application. I did use a primer before putting this on and set it with powder. However, after a few hours at work I noticed the foundation started to melt off in some areas. I had to wipe it off because it just didn't stay put! Below are pics to show that the foundation is buildable--first pic shows two layers of foundation (with concealer and setting powder applied) and second pic is only one light layer of foundation (no concealer or setting powder). I really want the foundation to work for me so I will continue to test this out with less foundation and possibly with a different primer. I also got a shade to light so will try to mix this up with one of my darker foundations to get the right shade. Not giving up on it just yet since I hear great reviews. I will update my review in a few weeks.
    Cindy S.
    CASTROVILLE, CA
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale, CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?
    Iesha L.
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Is there a number for influenster?? My foundation was waaay too light and I can't review it if I look like a ghost wearing it! I can't walk out of my house with the foundation on. I emailed them twice and no one responded
    Karla W.
    San Francisco, CA
    Does it come with a foundation brush or you have to buy it separately? How's the coverage? Is it really full?