BY BAREMINERALS #35 in Liquid Foundation

We're redefining performance wear with this new liquid mineral foundation that cares while it covers, improving the appearance of skin texture over time* while blurring pores and imperfections. The 24-hour breathable full coverage is powered by Mineral Lock™ Long-Wear Technology that blends mineral pigments with lipids naturally found in skin to lock in transfer-resistant, color-true coverage in 30 carefully calibrated shades.

The luxuriously creamy liquid contains bamboo stem extract for a naturally matte, soft focus finish, while papaya enzymes gently improve skin's texture both immediately and over time. With good-for-skin ingredients that won't clog pores, barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation is Makeup So Pure You Can Sleep in It®.

barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation provides natural looking full coverage-and so much more. This is heat, humidity, water and sweat-resistant foundation that provides broad spectrum non-chemical SPF 20 / PA++ sun protection, which is essential in preventing premature aging of the skin. FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE With 30 true-to-you shades you can get flawless, good-for-skin coverage for every tone, every type and every kind of beautiful. To find your perfect mineral makeup match: *VISIT any bareMinerals boutique and get a complimentary foundation shade consultation with a qualified makeup artist, who will find your perfect match-guaranteed. *CALL us at 1.888.795.4747 and let us help you find the perfect foundation formula and shade for your skin.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane , Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Bis-Butyldimethicone Polyglyceryl-3, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Sodium Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Methicone, Papain, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Does anyone else have their new bareminerals liquid foundation on...2 Answers
    • Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid ...9 Answers
    • I am getting this voxbox and am so excited about it. I have a we...1 Answers
    Buy on Sephora*
    Amanda C.
    Jersey City, NJ
    Review for: Clove 28 (deep skin w/warm undertones) more...
    Thank you Influenster for sending me this awesome product to review! Without this free sample I would have never found out about this great product! The coverage is great and leaves my pores unnoticeable. The texture of the foundation itself left my skin feeling great!

It also does a great job with providing good-for-skin ingredients like papaya enzymes which exfoliates and promotes cell turnover for the skin. There is also bamboo stem extract which I find very interesting because it’s intended to leave the skin looking natural and matte.

Before testing on my sensitive face I tried it on my arm and it was a good match. I tested out the Dawn 02 shade. The liquid foundation itself felt very rich on my arm and fingers. This showed me that I didn’t need a lot of product to put on my face so the price you’re paying for the product is very reasonable because it will last you for a while.

Packaging is very classy and I felt as though that is how this product is intended to portray to its customers because that’s the first impression I got from it. BareMinerals does a great job with promoting and selling high quality products and this item is just one representation of that!
    Michelle H.
    Review for: Golden Nude 13 more...
    I was honestly surprised by this foundation! While it does provide medium-full coverage as touted, just be aware it does take the suggested 3 full pumps to achieve that for me (I use 1 pump for each third of my face, have very few discoloration/scars to cover up, just need to even skin tone). Because the texture of the foundation is quite liquid, my preferred method to apply is with a damp sponge. For reference, I typically prefer to use a brush to apply all of my foundations, but this is the exception. Otherwise, you'll tend to get lots of streaks with a brush which makes it not the easiest product to work with. What surprised me the most was the poreless finish (very smiliar to Maybelline Matte and Poreless). Even without primer, through temperatures above 100 degrees, I am able to maintain a matte (but not flat) poreless, even, base that stays put and does not move throughout the day. This is the same in natural lighting, as well as the harsh bright lighting you'd find inside of Sephora. The longevity of the foundation and the coverage and ease of application does not quite match that of my holy grail Double Wear, hence 4 stars, but it is more light weight and does look more natural than Double Wear does on the skin... So it's a close second option! In comparison, it does not, however, look as natural on the skin as MUFE HD does, but completely blows MUFE out of the water in terms of wear time and keeping my oily-combination skin matte (even without primer). The color I received complimentary (13, Golden Nude) as part of a contest matched well in comparison to my 1W2/2W2 in Double Wear and ~Y335 in MUFE HD. My only concern is running through product quickly since having to use 3 pumps to get the coverage I like, but I guess some may see that as a pro if you like being able to more finely tune the amount of coverage you like. Very reasonably priced as well.
    Michelle E.
    Katy , TX
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I received the bareMinerals barePRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 as an Influenster Vox Box! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was so excited to be picked for this, because I have used the original bareMinerals system in the past and have loved it! I love the packaging for this foundation, a sleek bottle with a pump and a cap to top it off. I have combination skin that's oily/dry and this formula was super matte-fying! For me, that was good and bad. Good because of the oily parts of my skin and bad because I have certain areas that are usually pretty dry no matter how much I exfoliate or moisturizer my skin. So this foundation was great other than it made the dry areas stand out more. Thanks, postpartum hormones! I used a blending sponge dry the first time and wet the second time and I liked the application with the wet sponge better. Though I would REALLY love to be picked to receive the official foundation application brush!!! 😉 And try that out too 😊 This foundation has long wear and lasts all day which is perfect. I also have some redness so I had to use 3-4 pumps per application to conceal all of the redness. Overall, I think his is a great foundation and not bad of a price either! I would rebuy it for sure, and would really love to try out an application with the makeup brush! Maybe that would somehow cover up my dry patches better! Thanks Influenster and bareMinerals! bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Alex G.
    Review for: Chai 26 more...
    This is an underrated foundation, even in my own collection. I bought it months ago, but have bought other high-end foundations since then, so it was forgotten until the other night when I wore it because I was going out for a short while and didn't want to waste one of my "nicer" foundations. Well to my shock and surprise, this foundation wore so beautifully, and made me look so flawless and beautiful. The coverage is incredible and covered up my dark spots immediately without the need for building it up. It's so light on my face, and I wore it yesterday from 11 AM to 1 AM and had no visible shine. I did do a small touch up before going out for the evening, but I'm sure it would have been fine without doing anything. I was outside the majority of the day, and it still held up. I am loving this foundation so much that I convinced my sister to try a sample, and when I came to see her today, her foundation looked incredible, and she told me it's this foundation that she's wearing. I can't believe I let this one slip under the radar. It's such a fantastic foundation.
    Kimberly J.
    Troy, NY
    Review for: Cashmere 06 more...
    I got this as a sample from a beauty store. I have combination skin, that is usually fairly dry in the winter. The color was not a good match for me, so I did not take any pictures to include. The application gave me a light to medium coverage, but I don't know if it is a buildable formula, as the sample was not large enough to go in with a second application. Upon first application, it picked up the dry patch I had on my cheek, and accentuated the small breakout on my chin, clinging to the uneven texture. I finished it with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, which looked very cakey and powdery, even with such a light feeling on my skin. As my skin produced some oil throughout the day, the foundation melted into my skin better, and actually looked better at noon than it did at 8 am. It stayed in place, and other products blended easily on top of it. It's not my favorite, as I have other products that I feel work better for me, but I can see where it would work well for others
    Christine M.
    Westerville, OH
    Review for: Natural 11 more...
    I started using this foundation after going in to Sephora looking for a very lightweight foundation.  It was suggested to me and I decided to try it.  I have combination skin for reference.  I was surprised at how smooth and light weight this foundation was.  It blends well and I didn't end up needing a lot to cover my face.  It actually has enough coverage that I need less concealer.  It gives me an even skin tone and by the end of the day it is still in place.  I love the range of colors and ability to adjust based on the season.  This product is one of those that does not break me out even though I have very sensitive skin and most products do.  I prefer to blend with a foundation brush but I imagine that it would blend well with a sponge as well.  It is very liquid in consistency  so I recommend being careful how much you use (you usually end up needing less than what you think).  Highly recommend.
    Anna M.
    Pullman, WA
    Review for: Aspen 04 more...
    I was honestly disappointed with this foundation... The color Aspen darkens a shade after applying and starts to look orange. The product itself dries quickly and can be streaky. I have tried different brushes and my sponge and it just doesn’t leave the finish I want... I have heard that the brush they advertise with it is best and that you have to just swipe the product on in like one fluid motion. I’m just too lazy for all that and plus I prefer using foundation with my beauty blender so I can control the coverage. Despite all that I feel I could work with it but the final look is just a very flat matte and accentuates dryness. It looks darker around dry areas which is weird and just doesn’t sit well on my face 🤷🏼‍♀️. I also would not consider the lasting power on this any longer than any regular foundation so I don’t feel it lives up to its. “24hr” claims. I just have other foundations that I just prefer much more. Really not impressed and wish I could give it away.
    Lindsey V.
    Staten Island, NY
    Review for: Fair 01 more...
    I bought this product off of the recommendation from a Sephora employee. I told her my skin concerns, (oily, uneven texture, redness) and that I wanted something full coverage but not cakey. A tall order, yes, but I figured they would be able to give me something to fit what I wanted.

Unfortunately, this product was the first one recommended, and I was in such a rush to get home, that I took it and left without comparing. I wore it the next day and I absolutely hated the way my skin looked - enlarged pores, texture was exaggerated, had to layer it up three times to get the coverage I needed.

I decided to give it a shot throughout the week, but it kept on being  a dud. I decided to return it to Sephora. I would truly not recommend this product to anyone unless your skin is exceptionally oily - but do be weary that it requires a lot of building. It also does not apply well with a beauty blender.
    Tanna W.
    Waco, TX
    Review for: Champagne 03 more...
    I’ve never been a huge makeup person but I’ve always kinda wanted to be. I have an Ipsysubscription that sends me makeup every month, which I love but most of the products are sample size. This is great because I can try out the product and if I love it, I can buy the full size product. Ipsy usually has a discount code for that too. I love a good natural looking foundation, which is why I’ve been using bareMinerals original foundation for years! I recently ran out of my foundation and thought I would try out bareMinerals barePro liquid foundation. It wasn’t too much more than the powder foundation, but I was hesitant at first because I’ve always had issues with liquid foundation. In the past it’s been heavy and feels like I’m wearing another face to be completely honest.I decided I could give bareMinerals liquid foundation a try though because I had been reading great reviews on it. I went down to Ulta and had them test it out on me. I already knew my shade in the powder foundation, so it was the same in the liquid. Easy enough right? The wonderful woman at Ulta started to put it on me and it immediately felt lighter than any liquid foundation I had used in the past. She used a brush to apply it, but said that it could be applied with a sponge too. I use a medium face contour brush by crown. You don’t need much of the foundation at all, as you can see pictured above. After I apply the liquid foundation I use the powder mineral veil to set it. With both of these, I still feel as though I’m not wearing much makeup at all. It doesn’t even smudge off if I rub my face like a lot of makeup does AND you can still see my freckles! Overall this liquid foundation is everything I could have asked for and more.
    Marie O.
    sacramento, CA
    Review for: Clove 28 (deep skin w/warm undertones) more...
    I seriously love this product I bought it from Ulta on a whim because they had my skin tone and it matched me perfectly! It doesn't dry out my skin of break me out like other foundations do. I have recommended this product to over 5 people so far and I plan to keep recommending it. Seriously my all time favorite foundation and another plus it doesn't have that smell a lot of other foundations have. In the photo I'm wearing my bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation bareMinerals Barepro foundation and you can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. Seriously couldn't recommend this product more 💞💕😻

Cindy S.
    Did anyone else's bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation voxbox foundation come too light??? Or not the correct shade? 😓😭😭😭
    Kansas B.
    Sparta, NC
    Who else got the survey for the BarePro VoxBox, gave their address, but still has no word on it?bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
    Janisa Q.
    What powders or primers has anyone used with this foundation?
    Stephanie M.
    Palmdale , CA
    bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation hey everyone ! So I have really dry skin, I noticed that this foundation really clings to dry patches , the foundation is great I love it but does anyone know any skin routines for dry skin ? I've tried moisturizer but it's doesn't help ): I have dry skin around my lip area , nose, and eyelids. Any help?
    Iesha L.
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Is there a number for influenster?? My foundation was waaay too light and I can't review it if I look like a ghost wearing it! I can't walk out of my house with the foundation on. I emailed them twice and no one responded