BY BAREMINERALS

What it is: An ultra-rich eye cream powered by skin-loving mineral gold for the targeted treatment of visible aging signs on the fragile eye area. What it does: Act as young as you feel with Ageless Genius. This moisturizing eye cream visibly smoothes lines and crow's feet, while reducing the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. A blend of powerful botanicals hydrates and protects from environmental stressors for a more radiant looking eye area. Reveal refreshed and youthful-looking eyes to put your best face forward. How to use: After cleansing, gently pat a small amount onto the eye area morning and night. Follow with your favorite facial moisturizer. Style Name: Bareminerals Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream. Style Number: 5540882. Available in stores.

Buy on ULTA
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love most of Bare Minerals products and this is a new one for them. I have found this eye cream to be lightweight and yet very nourishing for the skin around the eyes. I like to use this during the day I find it sinks in quickly and I'm able to do my concealer and eye makeup without having to wait a long time. I have noticed a lessening of lines in a very short amount of time probably 2 weeks. I do recommend this product and the other products in this line.
Mistirae S.
I love this so much!! I am only 23 years old, but it is never too early to start fighting the signs of aging, I love this. I wear makeup almost daily, and used to not take the best care of my skin oh, and this product has helped correct my skin. My mom uses it as well she is 42 years old, and it says she has seen results as soon as three uses 😍
Alexa S.
This product works amazingly!! I have had really bad crows feet from squinting when I was younger and just after 2 weeks of using it, they have subsided immensely! The price is well worth it and the packaging is so simple and classic. The fact that it has real gold in it is such a win because who wouldn't want to put gold on their face!?
Asjah F.
Kissimmee, FL
I had dark circles around my eyes, and I started to wrinkle around the corners of my mouth. I was cursed with smile lines and even though it’s a blessing that I’ve smiled so much, I’m only 21! My MOM doesn’t even have wrinkles yet! This helped so much! One use really does give you baby skin again! Definitely buying again!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is the best eye cream! If you have puffed and/or dark circles under your eyes, you need to try this eye cream! It has improved my dark circles significantly! I have only been using this nightly for 2 weeks and the improvement in just unbelievable! I would highly recommend this product!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Heaven sent eye cream! I have a little bit of wrinkles on my eyes and this stuff has changed that drastically! No need to pay hundred dollar creams because this is what you should be buying!
Clairah H.
Indianapolis
I work at bareMinerals & costumers always tell me this product is great! This is to focus on very matured skin and it’s very concentrated! Definitely worth trying it out.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Love ❤️ hope doing better than the day tomorrow and I will have to get my new house you’re
Selina S.
Absolutely love this eye product. You only need a small amount. I tap the eye cream around my eyes and keep tapping it in. This helps to tone and reduce lines. The price is perfect for the amount you get as you don’t need a lot. Less is more. Highly recommend. bareMinerals Ageless Genius Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream
Gemma H.
Absolutely love this !!!! Makes my skin feel firm and soft but with no greasy feeling after use. It smells amazing too. Will definitely use again
Missy V.
Has anyone had success with this improving bad dark circles? Mine are horrible and products that work for average dark circles don’t work for me. I’m desperate for something that works!
Charl L.
How long until you see results?
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I'm excited to try this bad boy out. In in love with Sunday Riley and CLARINS right now.
hafsa d.
Rabat
Je souhaite le tester.merci
Megan S.
Does this help with dark circle lines?