BY BAREMINERALS

Find the Smoothing Face Brush here: BareMinerals Smoothing Face Brush Vanilla 02 - For light skin with neutral tones The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer. With a 215% increase in skin hydration after just one week* this is a whole new way to think about makeup. *Based on average results on an independent U.S. clinical study of 63 participants. Benefits: Powerful hydration: marine botanicals to help replenish thirsty skin Mineral electrolytes to help energize skin Dewy sheer-to-medium coverage for a radiant, soft, smooth finish Non-chemical, mi see more...

• I currently use Juice Beauty CC Cream, but I have been super inte...1 Answers
  • i'm on a slight budget so is the product worth the price?? i real...5 Answers
  • I have wanted to try out some new products from bare minerals, th...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany R.
This tinted moisturizer was okay. I got it for free with a Sephora favorites set. You can get it at Sephora, Ulta or Nordstrom's for $30. I wouldn't buy it because it was not for me. With that being said, everyone is different and has different skin. Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it will not work for you.

Pros - It looks nice on people with dry skin or oily skin. I have dry skin, my sister has oily skin. It is light weight, like a tinted moisturizer should be.

Cons - I feel like this gives SUPER light coverage. I know this is a tinted moisturizer, and it is supposed to be light coverage, but I really had to layer to get the light coverage I got and my skin is not even bad. I have the occasional break outs and dark spots, but I was having a good skin day all three times I wore this. I gave up and passed it to my sister. She has clear skin, she just likes playing with makeup, but she ended up tossing it. When I think of a tinted moisturizer, I think of a light weight product, that gives your skin a natural makeup look while keeping it moisturized. I literally looked like I just got tan with discoloration. I also could not find my shade, so since it was free, I settled. I think they have about 16 shades.

I do really like Bare minerals as a brand though m, this just didn't work for ME.
Lori L.
I thought I had already reviewed this, but I guess not. I made the switch to a liquid foundation after I realized powder foundation was making me look older. I received a recommendation for the complexion rescue cream from a Sephora employee after I told her I was looking for a liquid but I didn't want anything heavy. This is the perfect cream for me. It's lightweight with just enough coverage that I am comfortable but not so much that I feel I'm wearing foundation from the 80s. Bare Escentuals bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream
isabella m.
north patchogue
Review for: Other more...
Okay this foundation is perfect for girls that don't want a lot of coverage. Perfect for school. It has light to buildable medium coverage. Amazing application with e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush and doesn't look streaky. I was using the shade 5.5 which is my exact shade with yellow undertones. But I made a switch over to shade 4 because I noticed it's somewhat darker and gives me a sun kissed look without looking like my foundation is way too dark.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I love how this is an all-in-one! Moisturizer, tinted, and includes SPF! I used to always get the boxes with everything in them from bareminerals boutiques so I had a ton of these bottles already and finally came around to trying them out. After color correcting, I apply this only on the color corrected areas then apply foundation on top. It makes my face look so flawless
Miranda F.
Brooklet
Review for: Other more...
My skin was super dry with the snow storm my town was having so wearing foundation was impossible. That is when I decided to try this stuff and it is my new lifesaver! It helped to hydrate my skin while giving me a little coverage so my skin looked healthier. It’s an awesome everyday color corrector that hydrates and has SPF!
Nicole C.
Review for: Vanilla 02 (light skin, neutral tone) more...
I really wanted to love this product. But I really just didn’t. It has little to no coverage. I have mild acne scarring to cover and it really just didn’t do anything. Also it oxidized on my skin and looked orange. I have combo skin and it was honestly just a greasy mess. The only redeeming quality about this is the spf 30.
Ana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Awesome coverage for a tinted moisturizer. I'd normally apply this one with my fingers, because I feel like this is more of a hydrating day creme than it is make up. It feels very light on the skin and it is a great choice if you are going to the gym or if you are planning to spend a day in nature, if you are travelling, and so on. I have oily skin though, so I wish it were a tad more matte, but this is nothing that can't be fixed by a mattifying mist or translucent powder. I love it. It is  one of my favorite every day, busy day no make up make up kind of foundation substitute.  :)
Emily A.
Madison
I wanted to love this so bad, because the coverage was right, the color was right, I loved the packaging, it was fairly easy to find for me, and I usually really love Bare Minerals products. This, however, was a dud for me. I've tried it three different times, just in case I got a bad one, and the same thing happened each time. It starts pilling up once it dries, and stars falling off in little chunks, and it doesn't matter if I use a primer, set it with powder, use nothing else, it happens every time. It also leaves me super greasy, and I don't have super oily skin. Overall, a pass for me.
Ree G.
Review for: Natural 05 (medium skin, neutral tone) more...
This is honestly one of my favorite no makeup makeup uses. Its perfect since it has SPF but the coverage is good, if you want a really good look wear a matte, pore filling primer under then this and lightly put powder over. It gives an even tone that looks like you have naturally great skin!
Lauren B.
Review for: Vanilla 02 (light skin, neutral tone) more...
Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me. I really wanted to love it and even purchased it after a lady at Ulta told me it did nothing for my skin. I felt like it sat on top of my skin instead of being absorbed and looking smooth. I love all other bare minerals products, but not this one. :/
Aysia A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do people just wear this alone and without powder?
Lauren K.
Brooklyn, MI
I have really dry sensitive skin and have been looking to get this, does this work well with sensitive skin?
Where is the best place to find this product?!
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
What kind of finish (natural, satin, dewy, matte,...) and what level of coverage does this provide?
Hanna R.
i'm on a slight budget so is the product worth the price?? i really do love a light tint and just using a bit of concealer when needed. i've been eyeballing this since i saw a youtuber use it in a favorites video! i have a couple of acne spots and i know it won't really cover. that's why i use concealer. but i really want to try! what do you think about it overall?