BY BAILEYS #1 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur, first made in 1979, is a blend of aged Irish whiskey, and Irish cream. Baileys Irish Cream has a variety of flavors including vanilla, toffee, and whipped cream, and rich notes of chocolate, coffee and caramel. Baileys Irish Cream has a smooth, creamy, luxurious finish that will keep your recipients coming back for more. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur is perfect in coffee, ice cream, neat, on the rocks, or drizzled over your favorite dessert. see more...

• Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Love this I use it mixed dr...1 Answers
  • Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drin...79 Answers
  • What do you like to mix this with 139 Answers
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a big fan of this. I've had straight shots of it and it's just thick and syrupy. Mixed drinks typically include milk and maybe vodka, or evem coffee. I've tried it in iced coffee and it just made my stomach hurt. Its very sweet and I thibj it's easy to have too much in your drink. Also I wouldn't recommend having more tham one mixed did k with this unless you want to feel sick later. It's a decent price and something everyone should at least try once I think.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
This is a delicious cream liqueur to put in coffee along with some milk. I use it as a rare treat, generally along with others in a group, rather than as something to drink on my own. I find the flavor a bit too rich to drink on its own, and that it doesn't mix well with the coffee without the added milk. I have also tried this drizzled on vanilla ice cream, and that was amazing!
Vivian B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This Irish Cream Liqueur is great to mix with hot chocolate, tiramisu, coffee, and even ice cream. I think it is a little pricy, but its absolutely delicious! It is a little bit more on the sweeter side. I would really drink this by itself because it is creamy, thick, and sweet. But if you want a little "zing" to you coffee or hot chocolate, I would prefer Baileys.
Cebrina S.
The best Irish cream on the market can't go get anything else regardless of how much it cost I love it chilled just at the bottle I love drinking it straight but my favorite recipe is my mudslides and again when I add the bill is to it it's a complete winner the picture is empty I have to start all over and make another picture perfect combination
Winking M.
Pahrump
You put in a long glass an equal measure of Kahlua, then another equal measure of Baileys, then another equal measure of milk, stir it up and put a couple of ice-cubes in. This is a wonderful cocktail called "Sweetheart". You will never taste a better cocktail than this. Seriously addictive. It's a bit pricey, but well worth the money.
Gloria O.
New York
Bailey’s is delicious in coffee or used to top off White Russians. It’s not especially expensive and a little goes a long way. Don’t think I would drink a glass of this or use it as the primary ingredient in a mixed drink given how milky it is, but the flavor is definitely tasty and the smell is delicious. Great for holiday coffee!
Carly D.
Harding
I LOVE baileys especially during the holiday season. This product is a go to in my family for both thanksgiving and Christmas. We often give baileys as a gift during the holiday season as well. It tastes great with coffee! I gave it a four rather than a five because it's super pricy and it's a bit stronger than I expected it to be.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
If you like cream in your coffee and you like a bit of alcohol to relax on a Saturday morning this is for you. I bought this from my local liquor store. It is better I think than the other brands, I have purchased this more than once. I would recommend, but it is not dairy free for those of you who are vegan or allergic to dairy.
Kristal F.
This Bailey's is amazing. It is my favorite thing to add to my coffee. Being a mom of 3 wild boys, Mama needs some downtime every once in awhile. I love coffee and need the energy, so adding the Bailey's give it just the 'stress relief' kick I need to enjoy my alone time. Will definitely buy this again and recommend to friends!
Kim W.
Austin, TX
This would be my “go to” choice for a liqueur addition to coffee to make “Irish coffee”. In my opinion, it is the most flavorful but still doesn’t have the super strong bite to it that cheaper liquors have (you know, the one that makes your face scrunch all up when you drink it). Ha! It’s delicious, and I would highly recommend!
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
What do you like to mix this with
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
What would you recommend mixing this with so it isn't overly sweet?
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
Is this nice and can you use it to make desserts?
Quianna S.
Oakland, CA
Never had it before. Is it sweet? How is it mixed with other drinks?
Yosselin M.