BY BACARDI #29 in Rum

Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
So let me start out by saying that I do not hate this product. When I first opened it I was actually very impressed with how much I like the taste. It mixed well with the cherry 7up I bought. The problem was the next morning. This liquor left me with one of the worst hangovers I had in my life. I've tried many different liquors and I understand that you are going to get a hangover if you drink alot, but this particular drink gave me one of the worst headaches I've ever had and left me pretty much useless for the day. I was highly disappointed considering how much I actually enjoyed the taste of this but the hangover was enough to clearly remember not to drink this again.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a great alcohol choice in my opinion. I like to mix it with sprite or a fruit flavored soda. One of the greatest things about it is the versatility of it because it can just be used in so many different ways and still be great.
Mindy G.
I had a bit too much Bacardi razz in my college days..it will always hold a special place in my stomach. If you are new to white rum then go for Bacardi Raspberry! Chase it, mix it, or drink it down straight just about every flavored white Bacardi will coax even a non drinker out of their shell.
Julie C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Bacardi raspberry is so delicious mixed with coke. It tasted like a raspberry tootsie pop! It is also delicious with lemonade or sprite. I normally purchase it at Frys or Walmart for a very reasonable price. If you haven’t tried it I definitely recommend giving it a shot (literally)!
Samantha f.
Staten Island, NY
Love Bacardi, long time favorite... so versatile, can be used to make cocktails, punches, on the rocks... it’s the best rum on the market. Not too expensive, I’ve def used this product numerous times. I actually use it to make my sangria which is pretty famous hahaa
jazmine M.
I use to be a bartender an it is used to mix in martini or any other fancy liquors , an I seen plenty of costumers mixing it n there drinks . I compare it to ciroc but I prefer this because the flavor isn’t as strong as ciroc . I would definitely buy again .
Miranda S.
New Franklin, OH
This rum is really good to mix with flavored lemonade! It's my go to when I want something fruity. Other flavored rums are not as great as this kind by Bacardi. I would recommend this product to others. I will be purchasing again in the future.
Ashley W.
I bought it because it was flavored. I bought it because I was ready for something new. There should be an alcohol class to teach us and have us taste all the different items (not all in one sitting of course...) because this still tasted the same as everything else.... eventually I stopped feeling after drinking so there’s that.
Romina K.
Love! Mixes well with juices to great a fruity drink. Kind of pricey but worth it for the price! Absolutely delicious! Would recommend to anyone looking for good rum. Can be found anywhere where liquor is sold! 100% satisfied!
Amanda G.
flushing
I love raspberry flavored everything, especially vodka! Bicardi raspberry is my favorite rasp vodka and for the price it’s totally worth it!! I like it with sprite and it’s available at all of the stores I usually shop at.