Bacardi Classic Cocktails Light Pina Colada uploaded by Daniela H.

BY BACARDI #19 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

A truly tropical taste, Bacardi Classic Cocktails Pina Colada infused with coconut water combines fresh pineapple and sweet coconut water with Bacardi Superior Rum. see more...

Andy J.
Love this stuff it definitely compliments my drink. It's affordable it doesn't over power my entire drink it's very delicious I was never disappointed. I've tried it many times at bars and home as well. Definitely recommend this if you're trying to make a sweet ice cold mix.
Nichole B.
Perfect mix if you’re craving pina colada, absolutely love Baileys brand. It’s better quality and taste than other brands, I purchase it a few times a year when it’s needed for parties, and it’s always a big hit. I definitely recommend this brand.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great mix, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many mix and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget your ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every drink lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I love love love pina coladas but traditional mixes have so much sugar that I feel disgusting. Plus, if you are counting calories or cabs, they are a huge bomb in your diet. This mix is still not completely guilt free, but it is delicious without giving me a sugar belly. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a mix that is light on calories but still big on flavor!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Taste pretty good and taste even better when mixed. I️t goes down smooth and isn’t too strong, I️ think it’s all good and not much to change. I️t met my expectations pretty well and I’d recommend to other people.
EMILY M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can mix for drinks or drink by itself it’s that good! I’ve bought this item a couple of time. It’s just that it’s so good by itself which is why I go back. Plus it’s affordable .
Laticia M.
Redding
This Bacardi piña colada light was a delight to try. Not only can you have ease of mind knowing that there’s low calories, There was great flavor in the drink. I would definitely recommend this product
Kaitlin R.
I love most things that are Pina Colada flavored and this didn't let me down at all. I purchased this at my local liquor store and it was affordable. I have tried another brand before that was the same flavor and did not like it as much as this one. I recommend this product and I would definitely purchase again in the future
Jaime S.
Fond du Lac, WI
I enjoy the piña Coloma on occasion and typically this is my go to. The coconut and tropical flavor is a great taste. The product is affordable compared to competitors as well!!!