BY AVÈNE #6 in Facial Mists

A naturally soothing source for sensitive skin since 1743, Avène Thermal Spring Water's unique composition is clinically shown by over 150 studies to calm, soothe and soften the skin.

Ideal for red, sensitive or irritated skin and perfect for post-workout, travel, outdoor activities or to freshen up makeup.

Avène Thermal Spring Water
  • "i received this product in an ipsy bag and i thought it was stupid but it's actually amazing, i use this all the time to refresh my face before makeup and moisturizing." in 12 reviews
Caitlin M.
Honestly, if I could give this spray 6 stars, I would. I just want to bathe in it all day, every day.

It's so gentle and so refreshing. And yes, I know what you're thinking, it's just water, right? Not quite, it's full of the brand's thermal spring water (low mineral content, neutral pH, etc.), which is super gentle on skin.

I picked this up when I was going through a particularly stressful month and seeing a lot of breakouts and dry, red skin. This was a lifesaver. It felt amazing on my skin post cleansing, and it really helped keep my skin feeling plump and noticeably less red.
Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this. I have one in my vanity, my bag, by the bed. My mother has been spraying this on me and us children forever to keep us hydrated and to neutralize pollution forever. You don’t realize but from the tap water and the air your skin suffers so this mist is great occasionally to spray on your face neck and chest. Not JUST on the airplane! All day! Please! Plus the bottle is so pretty. I love Avène they are so good with sensitive skin and it is familiar to me I trust what they’re giving us.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
My family and friends originally thought the idea of a spring water mist was a scam... why would you pay for water??? They have eaten their words. Lol Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
My favorite go to/holy grail Summer facial mist. Whenever I get overheated or in a place that's super hot without A/C THIS IS WHAT I reach for! I mist my face with that beautiful wonderful cooling water & I'm so refreshed I feel as tho the temperature has dropped 20degrees!! I would recommend this to Fam & friend. I would recommend it to anyone who uses facial mist!!
Love love love!!❤
Savannah H.
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I was very skeptical but I was really impressed after just a couple of uses.
It always leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh without any greasy feeling that a moisturizer would leave.
I use this after I wash my face in the morning but before I put on my makeup. I mist and then let it dry before I apply my primer.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
Absolutely obsessed. I never heard of this stuff but a friend of mine had it on her bathroom counter one day. Being obsessed with facial mists I tried it out and WOW. This spray left my skin feeling refreshed, plump, and so hydrated. I was instantly hooked and picked myself up some. Will continue to recommend and purchase, a true holy grail
Annisa D.
Chicago , IL
I love trying new products all the time and it’s very rare that I purchase something twice but this lovey thermal water spray has found a special place in my skincare regime. I know a lot of people don’t understand the hype because it’s just water but it’s a very refreshing and soothing product. I use in between steps during my skincare regime after cleansing, before treatment and then again before moisturizer. I find my products sink into my skin best if I apply them to damp skin. It’s also great to use in the summertime when it’s really hot and you just need a little refresher. I’ve used the direct competitor for thermal spray (LRP) and Avene’s wins by a landslide the other brand just dried out my skin Avene will only sooth and hydrate!
Whitney C.
I'll admit, everytime I see the ingredients of "water and nitrogen" I think I got duped into buying a gimmicky, well marketed equivalent to tap water. However, this stuff does seem to calm my red splotchy skin down and feel refreshing. Although, I am not completely convinced spraying water from the faucet wouldn’t have the same effect.
Karen H.
Who would think what seems to be water 💧in a can could do so much for your skin? I was pleasantly surprised when I started using this, it’s refreshing and makes your skin feel so soft and fresh, if your skin is irritated it works wonders! It’s a total treat, it’s pricey for but when you want to treat yourself it’s worth it.
Amanda C.
I first received this product in an Ipsy bag about 3 years ago. I purchased this product right after that sample ran out. When my daughter was a baby, I would also use this on her diaper rash, it is also great to cleanse your face with, and it feels great on sunburn. It is a cheap product and I highly recommend it
April d.
Ventura, CA
What does this do for your skin?
Tabatha P.
Memphis, TN
My skin gets irritated really easily and I live in a place with a lot of sun and a lot of heat. Will this actually help with irritated skin? does it dry it out?
Andreea Elena G.
Galati
can be used after makeup ?
Ashley C.
Piedmont, SC
Is it okay to put over you makeup?
Quinn R.
I received this awesome looking product, but I'm not sure how to use it or what it's supposed to do. Can anyone please help me because I would love to try it? 👛💄👗