BY AVEENO #26 in Facial Moisturizers

This unique, skin-nourishing daily moisturizer harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and salicylic acid to help clear up blemishes and improve the health of your complexion. This oil-free formula, with a proven acne-fighting ingredient, clears and helps prevent breakouts, and helps even out skin tone. Oil free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and gentle enough to use every day.

Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
purchased the Aveeno clear complexion kit about 10 months ago. I'm just gonna mention that I have tried SO many high end skin care lines as well as drugstore. I never got the results I wanted UNTIL I was pointed in the direction of this kit! Since I started, my skin has NEVER been so clear. I also have somewhat sensitive skin, so some cleansers and moisturizers irritate my skin. This one is gentle but VERY effective! I have repurchased it a second time cause I use it so religiously! I highly recommend these products for anyone with ANY skin type!

This moisturizer is the absolute BEST! I have a hard time finding a moisturizer I like. I have certain thing I don't want in a moisturizer. I DO NOT like when one makes my face feel greasy or when it takes more than 5 minutes for it to soak in. This moisturizer immediately soaks in and It feels so good! It literally just melts right into the skin! It has also helped with my oily areas as WELL as the occasional dryness. HIGHLY recommend this product!
Davi H.
Princeton, NJ
My Aunt got me on this product four years ago, because my acne in middle school was horrific, but bless up to aveeno, this moisturizer i swear is the reason why my acne is gone! Its more than amazing! It has spf in it which is great for your skin! & It lasts all day! My skin is NEVER dry when i use this! If you have bad acne & your looking a new moisturizer, i swear this will works wonder! ❤️❤️
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
ugh I wanted to like this because I love aveenos body lotions but this was not good for my skin. I bought it because I love the smell of the original lotion (which I think they discontinued?) but it made my face break out. fortunately my skin went back to normal pretty much immediately after I stopped. i’ve been using it as a body lotion now so I don’t waste it. no complaints there!
Natalie T.
Brandon, FL
I picked this up after one of my favorite beauty bloggers said she used it in her routine. I am so happy I did! I have been using it for about a month now and my skin is noticeably clearer and softer. I love the smell of it too. Definitely has made a difference in the appearance of my skin. Will continue to use. Only downside is it’s a tad but pricey.
Rachel B.
I started using this product because my dermatologist recommended it to me and I will never stop using it! At this point, I am scared to use any other moisturizer on my face because a lot of them tend to be oily. This product is a little steeper than the other products on the shelf, it usually runs for about $14, depending on where you get it. Since using it 2 years back, I have recommended it to both my mom and my boyfriend and they both love it! I generally use it in the morning before applying my makeup, but in the winter, I use it at night too. It gets rid of the dry patches without being too harsh and I never feel like my face is left looking greasy. One of my go-to products!!
Bruna G.
Foster City
I use this daily. Love that it moisturizes and protects my skin from the sun. The best thing is that it absorbs quickly, never leaves my face oily, and have never had a breakout using this product. This moisturizer only takes about a minute to fully absorb. Once absorbed, I apply my foundation and the rest of my makeup. There has never been an issue with foundation streaks, dry spots, oily spots, etc. Another thing to point out is that I am outside in the pool a lot and while the rest of my body gets tan, or on some occasions sunburned, my face is protected. This spf truly works well and that's just with one application in the morning.
Kristal D.
This Aveeno moisturizer i keep inside my makeup box. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day. Its very light and it doesn’t have a strong smell. I love that it doesn’t irritates my skin. Recommend
Cheyenne I.
South Bend
Left an oily film on my face after use. This was good for the dry patches on my face but it was not good for my oily t zone. Having combination skin makes finding products difficult so I would definitely use this again, I would just avoid my t zone next time. For someone with dry or sensitive skin this would work wonderfully.
Isabella B.
Great product!I have very acne prone skin but this has not broke me out. Its decent packaging but for the price and how effective it is I would say its worth the meh packaging. It does make you skin a bit oily over time so you may have to blot your skin a few times.
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
This is my daily moisturizer. It’s very lightweight and non greasy. I’ve had breakouts with other moisturizers but this one has not given my any problems. I love that it has a small amount of salicylic acid so it also fights off breakouts. I definitely recommend.
Ruby T.
Tulare, CA
Does this remove scars??
Nariah  S.
Does this product make skin greasy?
Mina N.
Roughly how expensive is this?
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I'm looking for an everyday moisturizer. Is this good for everyday use?
Olivia R.
Rockford, IL
Does this lotion help with really dry skin? I have tried tons of different kinds for psoriasis and none help.