BY AUSSIE #2 in Conditioner

Here’s a deep conditioner treatment with 3X the moisturizing power. Transform dry hair into silky, shiny waves in 3 short minutes with a nourishing and intensely hydrating formula, made with a touch of Australian Aloe, Jojoba and Sea Kelp.

Directions: Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 3 minutes to plan your next adventure. Then rinse, dry and get ready for all those compliments.

• This one of my favorite conditionner ?? Does any one of you use i...5 Answers
  • How many times a week do you use this product?27 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying and if so why? 21 Answers
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
  • "For those that have really dry frizzy hair try adding the conditioner and than wrapping your head with plastic wrap and than putting your hair dryer over it for about 10 mins and than unwrap the plastic and rinse out the conditioner." in 1 review
  • "Highly recommended for dry hair! " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair extra soft and moisturized and also smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Great scent and is nice for an inexpensive hair treatment easy to use and leaves hair smelling yummy" in 1 review
Leanna G.
This 3 Minute Mirace Moist conditioner is AMAZING. No other words to describe how awesome this is. The scent is almost a "coconutty/almondy" its very beautiful but not harsh like alot of shampoos and the scent stays! You start with clean wet hair and you basically just pour a Nice dollop and work it in! The label says "3 minutes" but i've found that not only is this a nice mask for in the shower, it's also a nice mask to soak your hair in if it needs some TLC! apply the mask, throw on a shower cap (or if You are anything like me, you forget to buy one all the time and just use an old plastic Target bag yes I know you have one somewhere in. your home don't even try to pretend!) and do what you gotta do around your house! You know, laundry washing dishes, keeping your kids from trying WWE moves on each other. Rinse about 45 minutes later and I swear you'll think you switched hair with a newborn it'll be so soft!
Ashley K.
Earth
This Aussie three minute miracle is truly a miracle. I never really go far from this conditioner because of how much it does for my hair. I have tried many other conditioners but, I always come back. I have pretty thin hair and it does get very tangled. With this conditioner I no longer need to have a detangler in my hair care routine. After I dry my hair it is super silky smooth. I never use hair masks because of how much moisture I get from when I use this in the shower. When I am in the shower using this I use it as my very last step. Since I leave it for the last step I rock out to my music playlist while I wait the three minutes or some times longer then three minutes. I also do strongly suggest a water proof and blue tooth radio if you want to do this as well. I always get complements when I wear my natural hair of straighten it. Girls in my class always plays with and ask what I use to get it so silk soft. Also I love the smell of it too. I always get the two pack from Walmart when I purchase a new bottle. Also I feel like I have less breakage at the ends versus when I have used other conditioners.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This was a real big seller in the UK during the 90s and seems to have become a cult classic. The Aussie range offers great hair care for difficult hair at a very reasonable price....and is readily available online or in most supermarkets.

You get a really nice sized bottle for your money and it typically lasts quite a while. This is really more for people with thick, course frizzy hair vs. those with finer hair which it would likely over power and leave it greasy or weighed down.

It is a very thick, rich pink conditioner that helps de-tangle your hair almost immediately. The fragrance is pretty, and my hair was left soft, and manageable until the next wash.

Definitely worth a try!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I love this stuff!! I use to have very damaged hair from all the dyeing and heat styling that i would do on it, so i wanted to get something that would help with that but also something that wouldn't cost me too much. I picked this up at Wal-Mart, and of course as soon as I got home I had to try it. Super easy to work with I love the packaging, super convenient, and I loved the smell. After getting out of the shower I noticed that my hair wasn't it's usual tangled messed, i was able to comb right through it without a fight. And after drying my hair was so soft and smooth!
Pragati L.
My hairs are dry and delicate. Just to repair them i bought Aussie 3 minute miracle moist, just to give it a try if it can make hair damage free smooth and conditioned. They say this product is ideal for dried out locks. And it deep condition, shines and moistures.
I definitely followed the instruction and then washed off. And my hair was tangle free. My fingers were gliding through hair, but i found a bit hair loss. I dont know why my hair fall off even with using conditioner after shampooing.
Overall the formula is good. It does what it says.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
This is a drugstore miracle.  I remember using this in high school a long time ago (lol) and it amazes me that it's still doing miracles today.  When I first started using it, I didn't like it, I felt like it wasn't doing anything for my hair. But as we all know, when you're a teenager, whatever you bought with your own money, you don't want to see go to waste so I continued to use the product and to my surprise the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle, conditioned and restored my hair in a miraculous way. Def worth giving a try.
victoria R.
Hands down the best deep conditioner i have ever tried! I absolutely love it! I leave it on my hair more than 3 min. I usually wash my hair. Than put this on. Finish my shower and get out. After 40 min i just put my head back in shower with cool water and wash it off and when my hair is dry it feels amazing!!!! I have very dry ends from color treating and not getting enough hair cuts and this has helped tremendously! I can’t live without it! Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I am a conditioner junkie. I buy and buy looking for that magic one. This is it. I like to keep it simple. I don't always want to sit under the dryer to get results. Now I don't have to. When I first put this on my hair, I could feel the quality. When I rinsed my hair out, it was still soft, which only happens with a really good conditioner. My hair is natural, type 4 and colored, so I need lots of moisture. I wish this came in a bigger bottle because I'm going to always keep this in my stash.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Who hasn't tried the infamous 3 minute miracle from Aussie? It's a cult classic for a reason and now they have different formulations for different hair concerns. The Moist to me isn't too much different from the old original, but it doesn't matter because it works! After 2 minutes 45 seconds my hair feels so soft. It gives good slip for detangling, smells faintly of bubble gum, and the packaging design is how every shampoo and conditioner should be. 10/10 would recommend as the first deeper conditioner to try
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I haven't used this in a long time but man oh man was this a lifesaver! I used to lifeguard. This did not treat any green chlorine from my hair LOL but it did help revive my hair after being so dried out. I didn't even leave it in for 3 minutes sometimes and I had great results. It is extremely moisturizing and well worth the buy. I do not recommend it though if you are wanting to style your hair, such as curling it. The moisture is so rich and heavy that you will not hold any curl after you style.
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS
How often do you use Aussie 3 minute miracle on your hair?
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
I have been debating purchasing this and giving it a try. Is it worth it?
Devin G.
Is this product really worth the buy?
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
Does this work?
Jennifer E.
Pueblo, CO
How long do you leave the conditioner in your hair ?