BY ARDELL #2 in False Lashes

Studio Effects Wispies - Ardell's Studio Effects Wispies has taken a makeup artist favorite and lash wearer trick, stacking, and done the work for the wearer. Provides the ultimate professional look! These 4 flared Wispies Individuals have been placed in the center of the lash band to really emphasize the middle of the lash! - Studio Effects Wispies see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
💋Cara S.
Ardell is STILL to this day, one of my absolute fav drugstore brand of lash glues and lashes! They are beautifully made and look amazing on! They have such a huge variety of styles to choose from, that everyone will find a length and style that suits them perfectly! They are so extremely well made and not at all cheap looking! They are also not overpriced like a lot of other lashes that are sold now that dont look anywhere near as well made and as nice as these do! You can even get more than one use out of these lashes if you are careful with them, you can even get SEVERAL uses out of them! I personally wear a new pair every time because I wear contacts lenses, so my lashes being sterile and clean is something that can not be stressed enough, but with these lashes being so affordable, I can wear a new pair each time and not feel badly about my bank account balance later! It's a win! Win! WIN! I highly recommend! Great for the newbie to wearing false eyelashes or the falsie veteran! Go out and get yourself a pair -or five of Ardell lashes, you will be happy you did! And don't forget to grab some of their DUO glue too! 😘
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! The only issue I have is that sometimes the ends are too thick. They’re not tapered and it makes them look less natural. But they’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Ardell eyelashes are my persona favorites. I really like that they come in various styles and lengths. They are affordable and can be used twice. They are nnot heavy on your lashes nor are they irritating to your lash line. I do recommend this product for purchase.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I have ALWAYS used Ardell lashes since I first started wearing lashes with the Whispies & Demi Whispies being my fave! I was excited to see these when they came out around prom season, so i bought a pair and i fell in love. These have become my new "everyday" lashes with the prefect length & thickness. The invisible band is flexible and SUPER comfortable to wear all day. Everytime i go to Ulta i stock up, i hope they don't discontinue these anytime soon!
Madalyn R.
Atlanta, GA
These are my absolute favorite! I’m not the BEST at putting on falsies, so don’t judge my application in the photo, but I love that these aren’t “natural” enough without looking crazy. They stay on all night too. Grab the 3-pack on sale at Ulta for a great deal!
Jessika S.
Have repurchased these lashes time and time again!!! Love everything about these beauties. Comfortable, easily blends into the lash line, natural/dramatic enough for a glam daytime look. I wear these lashes a lot. I love how I can pick them up at Walmart, $6 for 2 pairs. I trim them a little and they're good to go! Probably of the most favorite lashes I own.
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
Love these lashes! These are light and feathery, they don't look fake at all (as opposed to how shiny cheap lashes look) and are super easy to fit to your eye shape. I remove the glue after each use and the lash band stays together on these. I'd recommend these to anyone, beginner or master at lashes. These are gorgeous!
Adela C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Such a good pair of lashes! I already have long lashes so I use an extravagant pair... if you have smaller lashes a more natural match would be a smaller set. They will bring out your eyes and last all day, without over powering your eyes! And their glue is to die for! Even if I use a different brand of falsies I ALWAYS use their lash glue! It’s unbeatable
Alicia K.
These are my favorite lashes. Ardell lashes are so easy to use! They have a thin band that blends easily into my natural lashes and makes it easier to apply. I use duo dark lash glue with these and all my other lashes. They are full and flirty and make me feel so girly. They complete all my looks!
Carolina A.
Las Vegas, NV
All my lash go to are Ardell, but these babies are for sure my favorite! I take really good care of my lashes so they usually last me nearly a month a pack! Theyre just the right price and fit so comfortably on my lash line! I recommend these if youre searching for easy application falsies!
Maria Alice C.
Cílios de boa qualidade?
Yazmin G.
El Paso, TX
I use this product everyday. They are so easy to apply and look great with any makeup look. 😆👌👍
Rabia S.
How can I get this in my voxbox?