BY AQUA SPA

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Body Crème as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Soften skin with an ultra-rich body lotion in a non-greasy formula. Protect against stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

• Where can I get this product in North Carolina?1 Answers
  • How well does this product moisturize?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this before? how long does the scent last?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " I received this product complimentary from Influenster :) I love it and would buy more products from them!!" in 11 reviews
  • "I am prone to very dry skin on my legs, and it's usually very difficult for me to find a product that actually keeps my legs moisturized all day long." in 8 reviews
  • "I was surprised that its sold at Wal-Mart, I thought it was a more high-end product because it provides great moisturizing properties and it smells great." in 7 reviews
  • "I love the smell of the lotion it was moisturizing and not greasy, the lavender and chamomile was very relaxing." in 6 reviews
  • "I love everything about this body lotion: the lavender scent, the creaminess, the way it feels on my skin, and how well it moisturizes my hands and feet." in 5 reviews
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I love this amazing cream, it leaves my skin so silky and smooth. The lavender chamomile scent is amazing and it lasts all day ling, it is my go to summer cream and winter cream for that matter:-)
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
The consistency of this creme is rather like a light airy balmy lotion. It goes on smoothly and the scent is amazingly fragrant. Your senses are engulfed with an intoxicating whiff of creamy lavender. I don't smell the chamomile as much but no matter because the lavender is richly perfumed on its own and it's not an intrusive powerful type of scent but rather pleasant. I love how soft and silky it makes my skin feel while helping to relax the stress away. This is great to use right out of the bath and applied everywhere even on your feet for luxurious pampering. The scent lingers on your skin for the longest time and I didn't experience any irritations or breakout on my sensitive skin. I also love the fact that the tube has a no spill squeeze top which also uncaps if you want to apply a heavier dose of the product and is made in a generous 9 ounce size. You only need a small amount on each area because it's silky so the tube will last you for quite some time.

Erica C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This product is amazing, I have horrible skin, unfortunately diagnosed with psoriasis and eczema which is constantly leaving my skin rough and dry all the time :(. Which means I am always buying all kinds of lotions. I must say when I got this in my #GoVoxBox I was iffy about it. After trying it when I opened it I could NOT stop applying it EVERYWHERE! First it is non greasy which leaves my skin moist, but wonderful. Second the SCENT is TO DIE FOR!!. I got my #GoVoxBox about 3 weeks ago and have been out of this lotion for 2 weeks!! I cant wait to order it and try other scents! AMAZING. Deff Recommend it!
Alyssa H.
Knoxville, TN
I received this product complimentary as part of my #GoVoxBox, and I'm now an Aqua Spa devotee! I'm always on the lookout for light, fresh scents because strong floral and fruity scents tend to give me a headache. The lavender + chamomile body creme is very fresh and relaxing. It's not too strong, but it lasts all day. The creme itself is a little on the heavy side, but it's not sticky and it soaks into my skin quickly without leaving a heavy residue. It moisturizes amazingly well. I have a problem with dry skin on my hands and elbows, so I mainly use this creme on those areas and it works wonders! It really softens my skin.
Tiffany A.
I love this. I received it in my GoVoxBox and I was most excited about this because it's lavender+chamomile scented. I really love those scents because they're most relaxing and it definitely does relax me. The scent isn't overly strong either so that's a plus. As for the body creme itself, it's amazing. It spreads well, it definitely hydrates, and the most important thing, it didn't break me out. I get broken out so easily by lotions but this did NOT break me out so I am definitely buying this when I run out. It's so amazing. I'll probably buy more if they're more scents.
Ayana F.
Shaker Hts, OH
I use moisturizer everyday and I'm not fond of those that feel mostly like water or are heavily fragranced. I received this as a sample in another sub box and tried it right out of the box. It smells so great, but the fragrance is light and non-irritating. I was surprised that its sold at Wal-Mart, I thought it was a more high-end product because it provides great moisturizing properties and it smells great. I typically use shea butter/coconut oil to moisturize, but I can use this when I need just a quick whisk away of the dryness from hand washing.
Rebecca R.
I received the Aqua Spa Body Creme in scent Lavender + Chamomile. No real complaints about this lotion. It worked well, rehydrated my skin, and kept my skin feeling moisturized for a while. I wasn't too crazy about the scent of it - it was okay, but was a little too strong for me and that combination wasn't as pleasant as I expected it to be. The smell wasn't horrible, but just not a scent I would ever buy myself. But applying it and rubbing it into my skin was easy to do and worked exactly like you would expect a lotion to work.
Sarah S.
Loveland , OH
I received the lavender lotion free in my #GoVoxBox from Influenster. I have been using this creme multiple times a day since receiving it. I use DryHands when doing my aerial arts and my hands are constantly hurting from being so dry. This product makes my hands feel really soft, smooth, and hydrated. They don't hurt from being dry anymore and it keeps my hands like that all day. I will definitely buy another tube of this when mine runs out and recommend it to all my other gym friends.
Alexandra O.
Hamilton, MI
I was sent this product complimentary of influenster ( THANKS GUYS). Well, i received this in my GoVoxBox about a month ago and I'm already completely out... If thats any indication of how much i love it....

I have really dry skin in the summer and this has been a life saver, and even helped me keep my tan longer! Totally ordering more tonight!
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
I received the Aqua Spa Relax Body Crème complimentary of Influenster and I love it! The Lavender & Chamomile smell is amazing. The cream is not overly thick and moisturizes really well. My heels are really dry and cracked, after using this just a couple times they are a lot softer. I want to get all of the products in the Aqua Spa Relax line!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this product moisturize?
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
For thos who have used the lotion, how has it worked for you? I'm Indecisive of wether or not to purchase!
Genedra T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion smell manly to anyone or is it just me? Don't get me wrong it has a nice smell it just smells kinda masculine to me...
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
How well does it work? Does it smell good?
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
I got Aqua spa body creme in my Voxbox, I love it but can not seem to find it in stores, has anyone seen it and where?