BY APPLE #2 in Smartwatches

Built-In GPS And GLONASS/ Faster Dual-Core Processor/ W2 Wireless Chip/ 16GB Capacity/ Barometric Altimeter/ Heart Rate Sensor/ Swim Proof/ Water Resistant To 50M/ Sapphire Crystal/ Up To 18 Hours Of Battery Life/ watchOS 4/ Black Stainless Steel Case And Black Sport Finish

Buy on Walmart
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this watch. My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and it was a total surprise. I got it in the rose gold color with the roles gold color band, super cute and great for an everyday look. I love that you can choose your pictures as a slide show, and it tracks all of your activity. It gives me alerts to take my vitamins, and has apps on my phone that transferred over. The battery life is pretty good too which is great. The telephone is actually really good and everyone says they don’t have difficult hearing me which I thought was going to be an issue, and the voice to text is ON point! Love this watch. Apple Watch Series 3
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I had been wanting an Apple Watch for a while when the series 2 came out but I decided to wait and I am glad that I did. I got this for my birthday from my husband and I am so in love with it! it's hard for me to be constantly checking my phone at work so this came very handy when I am at work. What I love the most about it is that I can be doing chores around the house or playing with my 9 month old and I can answer calls and actually be able to talk to someone clearly without my phone. Since I am sitting down most of the time at work I love how the activity tracker reminds me to stand but for a while and walk around to achieve my daily goals. It was super easy to pair up with m phone and is easy to use.
Lesina G.
Santa Monica
I got this for Christmas and it's been the only watch I've worn since! I love the many options of faces you can choose from. Super simple and quick to setup. I've had Siri off on my phone for years, but actually use it a lot with my watch because it's especially helpful when cooking and setting timers.

My favorite feature is definitely the built-in heart rate monitor. It helps during a workout to know whether I'm in the cardio or fat burning zone. It's also amazing when measure resting heart rate (when sleeping or resting) because it's a common indicator of health. Only downside I can think of is that I wish the battery lasted longer but such is life.
Robin S.
Chesterfield , VA
My husband got me this for a Christmas present and I absolutely love it! It is reliable as it is super handy! It is waterproof too which is great because I got in the shower not even thinking about it and almost had a heart attack. I can make calls and answer texts while I'm even at work (not supposed to have my phone out on the floor) I got the rose gold one :)
Olivia F.
Vancouver
I received this product as a gift for Christmas. I didn't think I was really going to use it and I let it sit for a few months before I finally got around to using it. Just a few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start using it so I set it up with my phone and I wear it everyday and love it! I bought a cute band that fits nicely with the watch and I love the features of the watch. I like how it tracks my fitness activity and tells me when I've been siting too long or need to stop and take a break. I like how most of the apps on my iPhone are also on my watch and they pair nicely with each other. I also love how I am able to have a slideshow of my favorite pictures for the viewing screen of the watch. I am so far very satisfied with this watch and recommend buying!
Marisa N.
I absolutely love this product! As a nurse, I’m constantly running around my unit misplacing my phone. That’s why the Apple Watch comes in handy! Whenever i get a text or call it vibrates on my wrist and i immediately see if it’s an urgent text/call from my mom, Dad, bf, etc or if i could just ignore it til later. Also, whenever i misplace my phone, which is far more than I’d like to admit, there’s a feature on the watch that “dings” your phone so you can find it in the next room. That is definitely one of the best features!!!
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
First and foremost..do not fall prey to what my husband thought and think that all the series 3 are cellular...they are not. Had to return one and go to Verizon for mine. I’ve had it for 3 days and so far I’m really liking it. I got the 42mm and it fits me very well. Big enough to actually do stuff on it but not too big to be bulky. The sport bad is soft and flexible. I like the cellular and it works! So that’s the best part. I also enjoy exercising so I enjoyed the fact that I could leave my phone in the car and be hands free..all my music played via watch except pandora...for some reason pandora doesn’t stream which I hate...but I ended up making a gym play list anyways. For the price I feel like it’s pretty cool, hate how I had to buy different features ($10/month for a cell plan and then $10 for iTunes Radio) it tracks my steps, heart rate and exercise well and I love the circles to complete..gives you a boost to workout. So far I love it and like my purchase
Alexis K.
Lewisville, TX
The apple watch series 3 is my #giftcrush because I received it as a gift for graduating. I love all of the features the apple watch has. The small wrist band fits perfectly around and the rose gold is actually rose gold and not that weird pink apple has been using. I would definitely recommend the Apple Watch Series 3
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I just got this Apple Watch Series 3 with the GPS and cellular added to it and I am absolutely obsessing over it or use it every single day it tracks my calories my breathing it even allows me to send receive text messages and make and receive phone calls I absolutely love this Apple Watch and never realized how different my life would be once I got it LOL I definitely recommend this watch to anybody who’s interested in something fabulous it will truly change your every day life
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I️ upgraded to the new Apple Watch for Christmas this past year. I️ use I️t constantly. It’s so nice to be able to get my notifications on my wrist. I️ use I️t primarily to track workouts and calories burned. I️ feel that I️t is more accurate than my previous step tracker. I️ love that I️t is waterproof so I️ don’t have to worry while washing my hands or doing dishes. Would definitely recommend Apple Watch to people with an active
Lifestyle.
Bonnie D.
Billings, MT
Wondering if this is uncomfortable and gaudy? Seems like the latest craze but not practical.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
Okay. I'm stuck between apple watch or fitbit. Is there a difference between the two, or is one a little better than the other?? HELP! which one would you recommend???
Candy C.
Is this like a mini iPhone. Does it have the same features as the iPhone? Doesn't replace your iPhone does it?
Stephanie O.
Does the color match well with a lot of outfits?
Jenna S.
Clarksburg, WV
Is it worth the money? I really want to get one but it is a lot of money.