Apple iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case uploaded by Saribelys A.

BY APPLE

The Smart Battery Case is engineered specifically for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 to give you even longer battery life and protection. The soft microfiber lining on the inside helps protect your iPhone, while the soft elastomer hinge design makes it easy to put the case on and take it off again. On the outside, the silky, soft-touch finish of the silicone exterior feels great in your hand.

Charge your iPhone and battery case simultaneously for increased talk time up to 25 hours, Internet use up to 18 hours on LTE, and even longer audio and video playback.* With the Smart Battery Case on, the intelligent battery status is displayed on the iPhone Lock screen and in Notification Center, so you know exactly how much charge you have left.

The battery case supports Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone) and works with the iPhone Lightning Dock (sold separately). Choose from two complementary colors.

Features:

• iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6

What’s in the Box: iPhone 6s Smart Battery Case

Lithium-Based Battery Shipments:

Due to stand-alone lithium-based battery shipping restrictions, this product may only ship via ground and is subject to domestic and international shipping requirements. If the final ship to address can not ship via ground, the order may be subject to cancellation.

nour s.
Atlanta, GA
Pros:
It is lightweight, sleek, and protects my phone from the back.
Charges my phone quickly.
Stylish case not bulky compared to other brands

Cons:
The price of the case.
Does not protect my phone from the front.
No on/off button for the battery. (you have to make use of the battery once your phone is placed in it)

Its function is to keep your phone on a 100% every time your battery goes down a percentage.

I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Apple iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery CaseApple iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case

Saribelys A.
Doral , FL
I bought this one few days ago, because I'm always asking for a place to plug my cellphone because I'm always discharged! Lol well for me this was the solution to my prayers!! Amazing! My battery last for almost a day and a half using all my application!! It's very fashionable and everybody is asking me about the case because looks very nice! The only cons, it is very expensive!!! Almost 100 dlls!! Even when I love it for the price I was really thinking about buy it or not. So far so go!
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
I had this case for my 6 and it was the first thing I bought when I got my 7. I can go an entire work day and night out with this case. As your phone begins to lose power, the case constantly keeps the power at 100%. Once the case is out of power, then the phone's battery is utilized.It has a lightening port so you can charge your phone and case all in one sweep—I never take mine off.It does make the phone a bit bulkier and definitely heavier. But, it's the price you pay if you want a solid battery charge all day and night.