BY APOTHIC #16 in Wine

Palmira B.
This is a very fruity red wine I love the taste sweet but not too sweet it's smooth and the look of the bottle is really mysterious and treating and I mean overall I really loved it The Taste is amazing this is one of my favorite red wines I love using it in gatherings and my gifts always ask for more so I always keep two or three bottles in my bar area and the price is really good for such a good wine I recommend it as a matter of fact I highly recommend it
Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
Decent above-$8 wine, but if I were to price it by taste it wouldn’t go higher than $12 value. Deep, rich flavor but still light enough on the tannins to taste like a blend. Satisfying to drink, especially when aerated. Overall a fairly good blend wine.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I'm not much of a wine drinker but I love this wine. It has the best flavor in my opinion. Not too tart and not too much spice in it like other wines. It's just right. And goes with a variety of foods.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I think this wine is ok. This brand is my favorite brand but I think the taste of this isn’t the best. I like the inferno the best out of this line. I say the taste here isn’t the best.
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
I'm a little picky with my wines, especially reds, because I enjoy them the most. Apothic dark red wine meets my expectations and then some. I can have this wine at any time, with any compliment dish, and be satisfied with it. It has a dry flavor without being too bitter, and it's all wrapped up in a gorgeous packaging!
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this red wine. It tasted too much like vinegar. It was really bitter and gave me heart burn. I was pretty disappointed in this investment. I wouldn’t recommend it to anybody.
Morgan M.
Moore, SC
I love this red blend because it is a medium bodied red that is more of a transition red. Many people who are not used to drinking red wines are used to the heavy earthy taste of some reds can enjoy this as well as it has a more jammy fruit forward type taste to it.
Rebecca C.
Walkersville, MD
I love Apothic wines (all of them really). They are my go-to when I’m picking up wine for the evening. They’re a decent price and have a great flavor. I also like the label artwork on them. I served a few of their varieties at a party once and everyone loved them!
Sarah H.
Flower Mound
Wasn't all that surprised to find myself liking the dark of Apothic since I liked the Red so much too, and that I love dark chocolate. It is very well suited for each other.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty great for the price. It’s an easy wine to drink and affordable enough that you can serve it at a dinner or a party without breaking your budget. While I like all of the Apothic wines, the dark red is my favorite.
Mandy M.
Is this an easy drinking wine?
Amber H.
Is this really dry? What can it be compared to?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this and liked It?