BY AMAZON #19 in Online Retailers

Kaleb F.
Boston
The flag-rate shipping per box really sold me on this service. I can keep adding items to the box until it it filled, and only at that point will I see an increase in shipping if I start filling a second box.

The product selection is excellent and the prices are as good as being in-store with coupons for everything in your cart. The delivery is fast and the items arrive undamaged (even when I ordered canned goods as well as potato chips) and ready to be put away.

This is a really easy and convenient service that lets me reorder frequent items easily, and avoid walking around the grocery store for those essential items. I really like this service.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I've only use Prime Pantry once so far and it was fantastic. I love the fact that they apply coupons for products that you're purchasing. I also love that it's easy to find pre-packaged foods that I usually purchase on Amazon for less than it would be to go to the store and purchase them and I also get more. It's a definitely a great resource for families who are so busy that they can't really take out the time to take long shopping trips to get all of their products together. And the great part is you can set it up to where it renews monthly so you don't have to worry about needing to purchase those items again the next month.
Alisha A.
lawton
I love prime pantry!! It made my day having groceries delivered to my door at the same price or for less then I would have paid in my local grocery store.

This service is hands down priceless for a mom with two small children. I dread dragging my children to the grocery store... thanks to prime pantry I don’t have long weekly grocery store stop 😊

Things they could improve:

The multiple boxes you receive could be reused. Amazon could give the customer credit for reusing their same boxes.

The prime pantry box could be smaller in size and larger items could not be boxed.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
Prime Pantry is a very good service, especially when you purchase items from their selection for free shipping.  When you use the no-rush shipping option through Amazon Prime, there are also times when the promotion for doing so is Prime Pantry credits.  When you have those, along with the free shipping items and sale/coupon items, the savings are great!  My only gripe is how they pack some of the items.  I've had to request replacements for damaged/spilled items in the past, but they were refunded or replaced - the customer service is still good!
Gretchen K.
$40 minimum order for free delivery is fair, compared to other grocery-to-door delivery options available.

I like that you have the option to receive the groceries in person or have a bag dropped off without having to sit around and wait. However, if you go with the latter option and don't do regular deliveries, it can be a bit of a bear to schedule a pickup of the bag.

The selection of products include Amazon marketplace finds and Whole Foods products. I wish there were more meat options versus the frozen ones only.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I love Amazon to begin with but the inclusion of prime pantry has been a life saver. I don’t live near a typical store where you would restock your pantry and on top of that, I live on the fifth floor. Prime pantry delivers right to your door and allows easy carrying handles once you open the box. It’s never been easier to stock up on supplies!! I would recommend to anyone trying to avoid department stores for any household product. The one catch is you need a prime membership and if you don’t fill your box- you pay for shipping (still worth it)!
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
I really like this option to get all the items I need for my home. Not only do they have a good amount of product at wholesale costs but they offer coupons for the items. Also, you can pack a bunch of items into one large box so the shipping charge is not that big of a deal for all the items you can get packed in a box. Sometimes they even offer options for the shipping to be free! You get the box pretty quickly and it saves you from having to go to the store for those big items. I mainly use it for toilet paper,
Paper towel, laundry soap, etc.
Valerie M.
Amazon Prime Pantry is a great way to get the household products you love at a very affordable price! The only trick to the Pantry is that you have to pay $5.99 for the box and only a certain amount of items will fit in it. Purchasing one item isn't worth it for the price of shipping, so make sure you have a few items at least. Filling the box is your best bet as the price for pantry items is much lower than the same item with prime shipping.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
I am an Amazon junkie...so this feature is great for me.  This is a virtual "pantry box" and can be used once you purchase Amazon Prime; however, the cost of Amazon Prime is $99.00, so you would definitely need to see if having Prime is worth this feature.  You can fill up your virtual "pantry box" with as many items as you can and there is a flat shipping rate of $5.99, but there is a weight limit of 45 pounds.
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
Amazon Prime Pantry is great for when you're in a pinch, or don't want to have to carry heavy groceries all over a city. Its really nice to have a flat of water delivered with other products without the hassle. The only drawback is that you're paying a $5 delivery fee everytime you get a box, which can add up and seems odd if you already have prime since you're not paying for shipping on other items.