BY AMAZON #1 in Electronics Stores

Need a last minute gift? Can’t get out of the house? Realize you forgot to pick up something? With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved. You get unlimited deliveries with no minimum order size, and with 20 million eligible items, the options are practically limitless. From big to small, A to Z, home to office, and everywhere in between, satisfying that shopping itch —or need— is just two days away. Prime members also get FREE Same-Day Delivery on over a million items when shipping to selected metro areas across the US.

Amazon Prime
  • "The 2 day shipping is nice, but just what I get from Music and Movies that are included with my membership, more than pays the cost of it." in 386 reviews
  • "I didn't think we would use it as much as we do, and I have been able to find some great deals on items we use often (and it is nice to get free shipping without having to wait until I reach $35!)." in 257 reviews
  • "I mean with Amazon prime you can watch a variety of tv shows, movies, listen to music, get 2 day shipping, and more for just $99 a year." in 140 reviews
  • "Another great thing about Amazon Prime is their instant videos and music, although I wouldn't recommend getting Amazon Prime just for the streaming. " in 106 reviews
  • "Amazon Prime is hands down the best: free 2-day shipping, instant video, music, radio, ebook rental, the perks are endless and they're always adding new ones!" in 80 reviews
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
Amazon Prime membership has made life in our household 100x easier. When our son was born (in the middle of the winter, no less!) quick runs out to the store were just not happening anymore. We order EVERYTHING through Prime, and the free 2 day shipping means I don’t have to agonize over remembering everything we need into one order to save on shipping costs. I can just one click buy from my living room and get back to spending time with my baby. The selection is great, and a lot of household products like bulk toilet paper, paper towels, detergent, and cleaning supplies are cheaper than buying in person, even at warehouse stores. I was hesitant over the membership fee at first but it’s more than paid for itself. We’re a Prime house for life, seriously.
Denise H.
Boise
The list of benefits from having and maintaining an Amazon Prime subscription is nearly endless. From free access to digital movies and music to preorder discounts and free 2-day shipping, there's always enough reward to justify the yearly subscription fee. I first signed up many, many years ago for the discounted student version, but even after I no longer qualified, I found that the increase in price did not deter me from renewing yet again. Amazon is always adding new features to Prime, so no matter how other things have changed, my desire to stay with Prime does not. It's very likely that Prime has spoiled me and is the reason I rarely shop anywhere but Amazon these days. Their excellent pricing combined with free 2-day shipping is tough to beat!
Hanna S.
binghamton
100% worth the money to get prime, free 2-day shipping is amazing and if you order enough off amazon within a year then the value of shipping costs you save far exceeds what you pay to be a prime member. It’s also great because my whole family can use one account so we aren’t all paying the yearly fee, and most products are prime eligible too which is great. I think it’s worth it for the free shipping alone but you also get access to prime video with movies and tv shows but also other things as well that I don’t know off the top of my head because I don’t personally use them. Anyways if you’re on the fence about joining then I highly recommend getting it unless you personally don’t think you’ll order enough from there.
Ingrid R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazon Prime is by far the fastest shipping one could ever experience aside from overnight. If you are in a hurry and need something, you can get it in just 2 short days. Most of the items I purchase through Prime are items that I can purchase on other sites BUT the shipping takes too long or it’s a bit pricey.

They have great customer service if you encounter any issues, returns are usually no problem, and the list of products that qualify for Prime seems endless. My favorite thing when shopping online is filtering my search to Amazon Prime, because I know whatever I order will arrive in 2 days. Worth the money!
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
Amazon prime is amazing. You get great discounts on products, free two day shipping, Amazon video, Amazon music, access to many books that you can borrow through your e-reader or through an app on your phone or computer. I also love that they have other options where you can purchase baby products through Amazon mom, purchase fresh food through Amazon Fresh, and purchase everyday household items through Amazon Pantry. Another great thing about Amazon Prime is the give you the option to pay every month or once a year!

I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
JulieAnne P.
N Hollywood, CA
I don't care who you are or how much you really think you're going to use or not use Prime- this is the most amazing service. Get it.

I used it for Christmas this year when it made my life a thousand times less stressful and saved me a ton of money on gifts I would have probably had to wrap myself and ship out myself.

It's also been the greatest thing when I'm in a pinch and forgot to get something.

They offer Amazon music and streaming as well, so now I have even more choices than just Netflix or Hulu.

I'm telling ya... It's life changing.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
Amazon Prime is worth the money. For the first couple of years I didn’t have prime and I always had to wait to fill my cart up with enough stuff or pay shipping. When it came to stuff I need right now I ended up paying the shipping. When I finally decided to pay for prime I wasn’t sure it would be worth it, it is! I not only get free shipping it’s also two day in most cases and the bonus of Amazon Prime video is amazing. I get so tired of nexflix this a a great option. I find myself turning Amazon on before Netflix now.
Danaysy P.
I am obsessed with Amazon Prime! When I first signed up, I was still a student, so I was able to get the discounted annual fee. I currently pay full price for the membership. However, the annual fee definitely pays for itself. I order from amazon at least every two weeks, so it only made sense to pay for prime to get the shipping benefits. There are more options to Amazon Prime such as music and movies. I do not take much advantage of those features, but did notice there was a great music and movie selection.
Jessica V.
I don't know if I could live without Amazon Prime and I wish I was joking. It's so worth joining, with all of the free 2 day shipping you will get in return. Amazon Prime is an incredible help during the holiday, as well as for your everyday use like buying your k-cups, shampoo, books, etc. You have access to Amazon Prime Music and Amazon Prime Video! I encourage you to take full advantage of it! If you're a college student, make sure you join Amazon Student and your annual fee will be cheaper.
Courtney W.
Erlanger
As I'm sure many of you reading this would agree, I have no idea what I would do without Amazon Prime! Amazon is an amazing place to shop, from the convenience of your own home, for every day items, gifts, pet supplies, makeup products, etc. Being a Prime member is an added bonus due to the 2 day, free shipping benefit! If I need anything, I always find myself checking on Amazon for it first. The Prime feature also saves me hundreds of dollars in shipping every year; you can't beat that!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What do you use your Prime account for most? 2-Day Shipping or movies?
Carley B.
Is Amazon Prime really worth the price?
Noelle G.
Is it really worth the $79 a year?
Rachael M.
Is it worth upgrading to prime? what does it do? does it require money?
Jeannette V.
Twin Lakes, WI
My boyfriend signed up for prime a few months ago, and we don't seem to use it often. What is your favorite feature on Amazon Prime?