BY AJAX #21 in Starch

Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
Okay somehow this dish soap brand is super expensive at Walmart I would imagine Dawn will be more expensive but actually this brand is more expensive I will give Donna try just because Don is one of the more affordable second Ajax so yeah but I've heard it's still good Ajax is known to be a Mexican brand but I'm not sure so
Autumn B.
St. Charles
This smells super good and makes my dishes super clean. It has a nice lemon scent and is super effective. I have 0 complaints about it from the effectiveness to the affordable price. I would recommend this to everyone.
Brittany J.
Omg That’s been off for very long time this is a classic. The smell is very strong, and you will smell it Throughout The whole kitchen which is not bad. I just think the smell is to classic to me but it does the job.
Colleen B.
So I originally bought this to help strip the colour out of my hair using the vitamin c treatment. And let me say, this stuff works amazing. And it’s only $1 most places! I’ve only used this once for dishes and I would say it works really well at its intended job along with other miscellaneous uses! :)
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
I dont like ajax. The smell is a nice citrus clean scent but the soap isnt as powderful as i would like. For it being a concentrate it is pretty runny and liquidy. Its a great price but not my preferred item to use.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
It gets he job done. Mostly, I few as if it’s very thin formula and not as thick, therefore it’s easily dispensed, which also means easily wasted! The price is always right! I’d recommend to buy if you’re in a pinch but if you can add a few dollars down go with the more potent soaps like dawn.
Char L.
Yup yup ! This right here is a classic dish soap in my family that I now also buy lol . You can also find a bigger bottle of this as well for a good price but this one right here is definitely affordable ! Gets the grease off , smells REALLY GOOD , and good on the hands . Would recommend
Heide R.
Raleigh
It works okay for most of the dishes.  I like the scent.  It's not super tough on grease, so for that I use a different liquid.  As I don't have a dishwasher, everything has to be washed by hand.  This does pretty good for light dish work.  But not for pots and pans.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Oh Ajax. I do love the scent, but I feel like it doesn’t clean as well as dawn. Ajax is cheaper than dawn, so when I’m on s budget I will get Ajax. I think that the scent is very good. If someone is looking for a good cheap dish detergent than I would recommend they use Ajax.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE
I use Ajax all the time as it is a very affordable option, although it does not do a very good job of cutting through grease on  pans. For light cleaning I would definitely recommend it, although if you do much heavy cleaning I would recommend a stronger cleaner.
Denise D.
Hartsville, SC
How do it work on dishes?