BY ABERCROMBIE & FITCH #52 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are their clothes worth the price tag? 13 Answers
  • Whats your favorite style of jeans from abercrombie & fitch?8 Answers
Alma G.
234 Acorn Drive, Streamwood, Illinois
When my 4 children were still in their teens, I used to shop in Abercrombie when they have to attend any school events and also on holidays. I used to also pamper myself with their fashionable destroyed jeans and simple but elegant shirts. I stopped buying clothes when I noticed the shirts were sinking in size as they are washed and find the sizes too small for adult like me. Only last week when I happened to look again for jeans when I stopped at the store and noticed that their sizes fit better now. I still love the quakity of the fabric and the simplicity of their designs. I bought a pair of vintage sweater and sweat pants for my husband and myself. We both wore thise on our first trip to Myrtle Beach. It is so comfortable and we are Abercrombie & Fitchtruly happy with how it fit both of us. I would buy more clothes again from their store and will highly recommend to family and friends of all ages.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/10 quality clothes, especially their jeans! I’m a really petite girl so this is my old reliable for clothes since this brand ALWAYS carry my size of XXS & XS & 00 ♡ pricey but worth it since finding clothes in those sizes are so hard for me at other places. Love the style. I’m a regular here and have an account for this and Hollister, their sister store which also carries my size. Their body suits are also super cute.
Kate K.
Clarkston, MI
Abercrombie and Fitch has had a great rebrand with much more variety and everyday clothing options for men and women of every age. I stopped shopping here when I was younger due to the overwhelming moose logos and too small fit, but recently I have found myself shopping here a lot! They have many more simple options, sans moose logo, and the fitting is much more accurate!! Also VERY reasonably priced these days.
Judith M.
Oceanside
This is by far like my favorite place to shop at I know that this store is really pricey but it’s totally worth it the quality of the clothing is so soft and comfortable their perfumes are amazing. I think like in the end of December they have a ton of specials and it’s totally worth it I love this store I have so many of their clothing items sweaters shirts jackets jeans just love everything they have. 👌👌🤗🤗🤗☺️😘😉👌
Whitney D.
Wilmington, NC
I'll always have a place in my heart for A&F. My first job & if you weren't wearing Abercrombie in the early 2000s what were you doing??! But the thing is, they have a new owner now & she's actually really awesome. The clothes aren't *as overpriced * as they were back in it's hay day but the quality is so good it's honestly worth spending a few bucks on their sweaters. Their jeans fit me better than most
selina p.
i like abercrombie and fitch, i have one in a mall near me so it’s conveniently located. that is for me and where i live i can’t say the same for everyone esle. i think the workers have been nice and helpful, the clothes are comfortable, and they have the ok prices but i don’t always find something i like when i go there. occasionally i find a cute shirt but more often that not i don’t.
Hannah L.
Wayyyyy over priced. I would never buy stuff from here on my own, but I have an aunt that always gifts us clothing from here for Christmas and I always like the items. They seem to be good quality and they will hold up for a number of years, especially the jackets. If I could afford to maybe I’d shop there on my own, but I can’t justify the price tag.
Mariah M.
My husband and I both love these clothes. I even love the children’s store for my daughter I can’t wait until my boys are big enough to fit them as well. They are so up to date on the latest styles and trends. Their clothes are such great quality. Their jeans and hoodies are very nice and last forever. We even love their perfume and cologne.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
Love their brand- the quality is alright and their prices are very affordable- they have really great sales almost every weekend- I never buy anything full priced! Their customer service however is horrible- as the have made the shift to dress young adults rather than teens, they have neglected to hire salespeople that reflect this image.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
I worked here for quite some time and I love there clothes they truly are great quality clothes that easily will last years if you take care of them. They have so many selection of jeans. I would recommend signing up to get emails because they are ALWAYS having sales which is great because there clothes do run a pretty high price.
Rachel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you prefer Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister
Tarshica W.
Fort Smith, AR
How many people actually shop here and if so what do you purchase?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Sendi E.
Sanger , CA
Is this brand clothes always cheap?
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these clothes really worth the price?