1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish uploaded by Junielles M.1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish uploaded by Myrna I.1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish uploaded by brooke M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #38 in Nail Polish

1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is what I’m taking about! No one has time anymore to sit and wait for our nail polish to dry for up to an hour. While this dries to he touch within a minute or two, it’s still best to wait a few minutes longer before doing anything productive with your hands. NO problem here! I can wait a few minutes longer. The brand is well known and the quality of the product is wonderful. You absolutely must put a top coat on at least twice because the polish will chip off the tips fairly quickly if not. Great price and easily for at retail stores such as Walmart and Walgreens.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These polishes do dry very quickly- the fastest drying polishes I've ever tried. I love them for that. They don't last very long on me- 3 hours before they start chipping, but that's pretty common for me. Since the polish doesn't last for very long I love that it doesn't need an hour to dry. This makes it a go to for events and parties- polish shortly before I leave and I'll be good to make it through the night's festivities ❤️
Linden W.
This is a really nice formula for when you are in a hurry. It dries super quick and the color selection is beautiful. I use this formula from time to time but it is not my fav from sally Hansen. It takes a few coats to build up the opacity of it but it is quite beautiful. I really just love the quick dry time. Nobody has time for waiting between coats, or polish that seems dry, but really isnt. This formula will not do any of that. Very nice for polish in a pinch.
Izze D.
I love these insta dry nail polishes since I tend to mess up my nails easily. The colors also are really pretty. They are easy to apply the thinner the layer the more instant it will dry! I don't use any other fast drying nail polishes but I love the quick drying of these polishes.
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
The InstaDry nail polishes are great because they really do dry quickly. There are plenty of colors to choose from, which is a major plus. However, my biggest turn off is that the polish does not last long in the bottle or on the nails. The polish gets clunky and without a gel top coat, the polish chips rather quickly. Great for a quick at home polish that you only need to last for a day or two.
Hannah F.
It has pretty good pigment, and it does dry pretty fast—but for whatever reason, since moving to Colorado whenever I use this type of polish it bubbles like crazy!!! I’m pretty sure the high altitude messes with it—so if you live near sea level, this is a good choice, but if you live higher up I recommend just splurging on some Essie instead.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
This is a go to nail polish for my daughter who is 6 years old because she loves that it's fast dry and the colors are so vibrant. The only thing is the nail polish seems to chip a little bit more than I like. Still an amazing product though so if you're looking for a quick dry polish with a huge color selection this is the product for you.
Tasha C.
I love the insta matte nailpolish because it dries so quicki dont have to wait to long before using my hands to do something. With other nail polishes i have to air dry them for a good while before being able to continue on withmy day and touch things. Depending on how often you washyour hands will determine how long the nail polish lasts.
Janet B.
I am a manicurist and a customer brought this into the salon. The bristles are wide enough to give a great smooth coat, it takes only 2 coats application to get the job done. You have to work fast though because it mattes really fast, but the best part is that it dries so quick, no seating long periods of time to dry. This polish looks like a high class polish, i would recommend.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
This is a great at home product to paint your nails. It dries within 60 second and it does not chip easily. For me I hate having to wait for my nails to be completely dry before I can do something. It’s perfect for the on the go girl! You can grab theses at target the price is affordable and comes in several colors